Innovaero holds two manufacturing approvals:
- CASR21G (One-Off Production Certificate); and
- CASR21K (Part Manufacturing Authority).
The PMA approval has as its design approval a CASA STC that the FAA has issued an Import STC. Significantly this allows Innovaero to issue a release certificate under the Australian-US Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement allowing products to be shipped to the US for installation there.
The scope of Innovaero production approvals is very broad. Innovaero can manufacture modification, spares and replacement parts comprising any of the following:
- Sheet metal parts
- Machined plastic or metallic parts
- Fabric/tape composite parts (pre-preg and wet-layup)
- Filament-wound composite parts (tow-preg tubes, pressure vessels etc)
- Electronic circuit board assemblies
- Electrical looms and harnesses
- Aircraft control cables
- Optical assemblies
- Thermo-formed plastic cabin interior parts
The combination of design, certification and manufacturing approvals makes Innovaero a true one-stop-shop for product development and replacement part supply.